Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Days 14-15

During these days, we visited Yosemite National Park--by far, my most favorite place we visited. The mountains, the praries, the waterfalls, the wildlife, everything about this park makes it a must see place. We saw some giant sequoia trees and I have a picture in front of the bottom of a stump on one of these beasts. As far as Yosemite goes, my writing won't do it justice, just look at the pictures.

By the way, I updated the settings on my blog to where anyone can make comments, you now don't need an account to post them! Just click on the comments part, click anonymous and do the word verification!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Myles, I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on your trip. I am so glad you are having such a good time. The pictures are great. Love, Camille

Anonymous said...

Myles,

I'm so proud of you. You are such a mature young man for your age.I hope you can lead another person to christ like you did with Juan on your trip. God puts you in positions to do this.

I Love you,
Dad